Cheap Kit On Ebay For More Bhp

I bet it just smells of quality, then the box arrives through the door and you get all excited and when you open it there's a rusty charade gtti turbo, a cereal box with a picture of a front mount on it and some garden hose from b&q

Plus the fact i know in reality how much it cost to get MORE bhp....

for 200bhp... its not CHEAP!!

no its not cheap to get 200bhp

this kit reckons it will get 485bhp for 900 odd euros

stupid twats

correct me if im wrong but doesnt the very expensive and tuned tm- developments demo car only reach the 450 bhp mark with all that money spent on it lol

Obviously TM-Developments know nothing then :p ...I'll buy this kit and show them ( then go and pick up all the peices along the A1 that blew apart 50ft down the road and grovel to TM-D :D )

If anyone is foolish enough to buy this ( says me that got robbed from toytuning and awaiting money :thumbsup: ) let me know how far you got before it went 'POP'

We should get a horrbly chav'd starlet and get them to buy this kit and crank the boost up fool...see what happens...I reckon a YouTube top 10 :thumbsup:

haha yer pick on some unknowing youth convince him its the right thing to do then organise a meet with every1 from uksc there and get him to give it some serious pasty then have a right laugh as it dismantles itselfon the line lmao

It says 485 but it's from America, don't they usually over hype their dyno figures a bit?

too true lol