Car Recommendations Section?

Theres alot of traffic joining the site right now, and most are looking at buying a Glanza, N/A or GT. When I found the Azure Glanza I said in the post that i'd recommend it.

This then brought on some food for thought.

When any of us are browsing Pistonheads, autotrader, gumtree, ebay etc etc, and we see something that is really a bargain/well maintained/good condition/low miles etc etc, we post it up and link it, so when new members join asking whats good or bad, we can send them to the advice and information, aswell as forwarding them to this section to see what us Starlet heads would recommend was a good buy.

Idea? Yay or nay?

im gona hook up rss news feeds on gumtree, and add trader soon

what your suggesting invovles a bit of work and would probably lead to another stagnant section. the way it works now is pretty fine likes

Coming from a 'noob' starting out in the Starlet scene its sounds a great idea. There are a few different models, specs etc available and it takes a while to get your head around them all. Setting up this idea will give us new people an idea of what to look for and the prices that comes with them. Plus it might just save a few of us from paying through the teeth for one.

It gets my vote :lol:

Sorry if it wernt my place to comment in this thread.