i am new on here and have had a punto turbo running around 150-160 bhp but i think it needs a engine rebuild n cant choose weather to buy a glanza v or rebuild my engine! just wonderin if any body could help me pick by send me some info on the glanzas on how relible they are and stuff like that?

:lol: @ Mitch

Glanzas are pretty reliable unless you mess with them trying to fix what isn't broken and it all starts to go wrong. So long as you modify with knowledge, precision and perfection, you should be alright ;)

I had a 1.2 75 sx punto before i bought the lexus(technically not a glanza but still toyota engine)

the punto i had was constantly being repaired and fixed and in the end i just got rid of it, the old jokes are true!

FIAT = Fix It Again Tomorrow ;)

Toyota are known for their good reliable engine's, as with everything there a a few bad ones but as long as its serviced when it should be and looked after you will be fine :lol:

well i think my fiat was found in a tip! seems to be a new problem every day! does any one no if glanzas are fast?

This power to weight table will give you an idea of standard and tuned versions, also has the Punto GT on it....................you will easily notice how much further down the list it is compared to the Glanza :lol:

click me