Glanza Bonnet Scoop

my scoop has been blocked up with some black carpet tape!!!

the guy i bought it off did this when he took the top mount off and fitted the fmic!

seems to work and ain't 2 noticable.

Duct Tape it is so, :) ive got the front bumper for a 99 Glanza from japan on e-bay the guy said it was rare as it has an automatic aerial in the front left corner and came with a switch for the dash to make it go up and down, also need a corolla inlet manifold cant get one for love or money lol

Whats the method behind having it on the bumper though, i dont understand as the signal would be better at a higher point ??

Signal, what signal?? Its simply a pole that sticks up so you can see where the front of the car is when parking.

Signal, what signal?? Its simply a pole that sticks up so you can see where the front of the car is when parking.

has a lead on it for the radio and a switch that says pole with up and down arrows, maybe it works as an aerial aswell, mad putting parking pole on a starlet as its not that hard to see the corners, im baffeled by the invention lol