please correct me if im wrong lol

N LOL 2 the above comment made me laugh haha

td04 maybe their quite good

you could get a hybrid but that will only be 200bhp ish with other mods

isn't there a td04 ultimate?

thats what they put in all the demo starlets i think

please correct me if im wrong lol

N LOL 2 the above comment made me laugh haha

Direct fit means with the standard mani and downpipe which the td04 will not fit. The only options are a ct9 hybrid and there's a turbo of the 323gtr which fits I think its an IHI but I can't remember off the top of my head, its not much bigger though.

yeah the blitz k1 is just a hybrid ct9. it uses a slightly bigger a/r turbine housing if my research is correct but the compressor end is not as good as most hybrids on the market. will make same figures as other ct9 hybrids.

I love my Blitz K1, the dude i bought it off made 190bhp at 1.1 bar with a filter at the end of the efi pipe and with a cat in, someone on tgtt is running 212bhp again with filter on efi pipe, is this not more power than a hybrid would run on similar set ups? I think if you could get a front mounted filter to work with it it would be pretty damn good. Full boost by 2800 rpm too.

I love my Blitz K1, the dude i bought it off made 190bhp at 1.1 bar with a filter at the end of the efi pipe and with a cat in, someone on tgtt is running 212bhp again with filter on efi pipe, is this not more power than a hybrid would run on similar set ups? I think if you could get a front mounted filter to work with it it would be pretty damn good. Full boost by 2800 rpm too.

well if thats the case it sounds like id get some great figures with the mods i have but they are really expensive compared to other hybrids

done a bit of reading on the ct12 and apparently it would fit our cars.

are there any garrett turbos that fit our cars?

if not can i buy a garrett turbo and use the ct9 exhaust side of things with the garrett turbo?

if you get me? lol

• 2 weeks later...

no you couldnt do that mate, the bearing housing would not fit the turbine housing.

i dont know of any garrets that are direct fit. there are a couple of ct12s that would fit but in order to get decent power from them it would be best to make them into hybrids in my opinion.