Hey guys, been looking for a new headunit and sub for my car.

Im looking to spend around £200 for both but will stretch to £250 if needed.

Could anyone recommend me some ??

Cheers guys :surrender: :(

You can squeeze both in your budget. Personally i would spend that money on a decent h/you, Alpine to be specific. Got the IVA-300 myself which players DVD's, MP3, WMA etc - I love it.

hi mate

got a mint 12" sub here for sale if you want it... real good sound as well mate. has a chrome back, 1400w and can handle low bass well. its an INPHASE xt12 if that helps. ures for £40 mate.

got a JVC ipod adaptor as well, if you decide to get a jvc lol. it charges ure ipod, lets you hide it away, and then use the head unit to control ipod menus as normal. £15 for that

PM me if ure interested mate!

Jay

hi mate

got a mint 12" sub here for sale if you want it... real good sound as well mate. has a chrome back, 1400w and can handle low bass well. its an INPHASE xt12 if that helps. ures for £40 mate.

got a JVC ipod adaptor as well, if you decide to get a jvc lol. it charges ure ipod, lets you hide it away, and then use the head unit to control ipod menus as normal. £15 for that

PM me if ure interested mate!

Jay

those inphase subs are pretty pucker worth getting,

my other half has a sony cdxgt430 i think thats the part number lol and thats pretty nice