Been Offered A Px For My Rays Volk's, Opinion's Please...

Ive been offered a set of Advan ASR RR (Racing refference), their 16x7inch in part ex for my Rays Volk TE37's which are bronze and 15x6.5inch.

We all know what Volk TE37's look like, but these are the advan's, only the ones the guy is offereing have a 2" lip so are a bit deeper dished

3108744967_a9a4aaa68e_m.jpg

Are they as good quality as my Rays, are they as light, do they look as good, blah blah.......pretty much want some opinion's.

Cheers,

Rhys.

Ive been offered a set of Advan ASR RR (Racing refference), their 16x7inch in part ex for my Rays Volk TE37's which are bronze and 15x6.5inch.

We all know what Volk TE37's look like, but these are the advan's, only the ones the guy is offereing have a 2" lip so are a bit deeper dished

3108744967_a9a4aaa68e_m.jpg

Are they as good quality as my Rays, are they as light, do they look as good, blah blah.......pretty much want some opinion's.

Cheers,

Rhys.

Prefer the Advans personally.

Haha i might well do. Will have a chat to the lad whose got them.

Looks like i might have 2 sets of awesome wheels now soon hopefully, the Advan's above, and a set of 15x8 Axis OG oldskool's......deep dish be blowed. :)

Cheers all for your input i really appreciate it, you know how it is, somtimes its hard as hell to decide on things yourself and need some proper sound opinions, no better place on earth than here with you lot :)