Hey guys bit of bad news,

Went into the back of a corsa yesterday :D

I dont think i done to much damage (scraped the corner of the bumper, broke the fog light or maybe jus the lense not quite sure, the inner arch popped out a bit and the bracket that it bolts to is bent so the inner arch wont go back in)

I estimated about £200 damage but the owner is taking it back to Vauxhall to be done (so thats £400+!!!! i expect :D )

Good job i know the owner and i said i would pay rather than go thru insurance, i was gutted for here though because she only passed her test about 4 hrs before and its an 05 car

Then i looked at my car, damaged the bonnet and bumper (even more lol) but i dont care about that.......................Turns out i broke one of my lights :DB)B)

Damage.jpg

Also bent this scew that holds the light in, anyone know what its called??

Screw.jpg

I hope the light is fixable but for now it will be OK for now B)

But thats not the worst news............Had my car booked in 4 my new exhaust system but im goin to have to cancel it now to pay for the corsa B)

Oh yea I will definitely have that bonnet off you Shaun mate LOL

Your Sympathy is more than welcome guys B):D

gutted for you mate wen this happens, personally id reckon tryin to come to some sort of agreement with the women you went into about were shes going to get this repaired and makesure you see a receipt or double check the cost with vauxhall themselves.

best part is it isent too bad but bad enough bud, hope you get it fixed soon :D

Cheers mate yep i will definitley be getting a receipt for what they do!!!!!

She wont take it nower else but i did recommend a few garages that would have done it for reasonable price

Fair enough though she gave me the mileage of the car and isnt going ot use it so it wont cause anymore damage and that shes doesnt want to rip me off if you like

unlucky mate.

i had to replace the whole front of my car last year thanks to a deer and cost me a few quid. try and find a salvage light if yours is broke. i was lucky and got mine brand new for 10 quid off ebay. so have a scout about. and to be honest the bonnet and bumper from toyota aint too pricey by the way

Sheet man!

Just when things were going good for Project Starlet!

Bloody corsas always in the way!

Hope u get her sorted on the road to recovery mate, defo not worth giving up on!

Peace Out

Joz

oh dear lewis, more money dumped on the car to get fixed :D bless you.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Not just my car but the Corsa aswell!!!!!!

If its too pricey (which it probably will be as its goin to a main dealer!!!) im just gona go thru insurance

Its OK G mate i may have a bonnet

The bumper is no problem as i have one ready @Shaun i myt pop down on sunday for the bonnet if thats OK

@ Joz yea man im gutted that i had to cancel my exhaust but im just gona get the one i got on my car welded for now and get the bodywork sorted instead :D

Thanks guys, it isnt the end of the Starlet yet B):DB)

• 4 weeks later...