Its in the right place bud, ive not picked one up since the first book. Since I watched... two of the films I think, just because Hermione is fit... mmmm... Emma Watson :)

I love Harry Potter! I may be a geek but who cares!

I think the books were fantastic. I couldn't put them down once I started reading the first one. I have read them all!

And I have watched and brought all movies that have been out so far, and I am going to watch the new one out next week!

Its in the right place bud, ive not picked one up since the first book. Since I watched... two of the films I think, just because Hermione is fit... mmmm... Emma Watson :)

Agreed she is one hot muvva fukka lol

im not the biggest fan of harry potter but i think the idea the author had was genius shes done really well

but i will admit il watch the films cause of emma watson lol

The 1st two where made too American so nice and sweet compered to the books.

The rest so far I thought where a lot closer (apart from missing half a magor plotline in Order of the phoenix ).

The kid that plays the young Voldamort looks amazing from the traylors.

I thought that it whould all be a pile of poo carnt even blame childabests for geting me into it thay are 8 and 6.

I'm 38 by the way so I guess Potter fan is ageless.