What Et For Starlet?

i bin looking for some OZ superturismo wrc the white ones =D and they have two et's either

ET37

or ET 43 which one for a starlet ?

i no its 4x100 for pcd just need some advice

thanks all

ollie

also if you have some of the above alloys contact me asap

the easyest way to explain it is if you turn the wheel round so yu would be looking at the side where the tyre goes, if you drew a line down the centr of the wheel that would be et0. all the et is is how far the centre of the wheel where the hub mounts has been removed from the back, e.g et43 means 43mm has been removed form the centre line in the rim.

its bloody hard to explain on the internet lol

Im pretty sure its the offset of the wheels,

if its to far out they will scrape when low, you can only really go plus or minus 7 from manufacturers spec, so if toyota is et45 you can go et38 or et52

Might not be exact but its an example

Gary

it is the offset but go for et43 or you will have rubbing problems, i have et40 on mine and that is the correct offset for a starlet.

the lower the et number the more the wheel sticks out from the arch

that what one of my customers said the day before his rear wheel overtook him at a juntion, he come in the followng day to get some and the words i told you so just didn't quite cut it.

the spiggot ring is designed to sit nice on the hub to take the strain of the weight of the car, if there is a gap there will be strain on the wheel nuts rememer the nuts are only screwed on and excess pressure on them will unwind them.

i sell performance parts for a living and been doing i for quite a few years so i do know what i am talking about.