When the going gets expensive, the modding gets cheap,.......

I have clear indicator covers and silver tecs, the housing is silver painted behind the bulb, but the rest, including a triangle-ish bit on display in the upper back is grey plastic, not as bad as the 'omelette' effect, but still not pretty, buy a set of Glanza indicators? expensive!

Chrome_paint.jpg

£3.19 from Homebase

Spray them both, one very quick burst was all that was needed, remember to remove the internal lenses before spraying them, with out the covers they look like shiny plastic, with them reassembled they look like this

off_car.jpg

Close up on car

close_up.jpg

I think they go well with the silver headlights, and body, and help them merge better than the grey plastic, they could be a bit more shiny, but wanted to get them on to judge them not wait for the full drying time, then a bit more for a second coat

Maybe I'll add more silver paint later! :D

both_silver_indicators.jpg

When the going gets expensive, the modding gets cheap,.......

I have clear indicator covers and silver tecs, the housing is silver painted behind the bulb, but the rest, including a triangle-ish bit on display in the upper back is grey plastic, not as bad as the 'omelette' effect, but still not pretty, buy a set of Glanza indicators? expensive!

Chrome_paint.jpg

£3.19 from Homebase

Spray them both, one very quick burst was all that was needed, remember to remove the internal lenses before spraying them, with out the covers they look like shiny plastic, with them reassembled they look like this

off_car.jpg

Close up on car

close_up.jpg

I think they go well with the silver headlights, and body, and help them merge better than the grey plastic, they could be a bit more shiny, but wanted to get them on to judge them not wait for the full drying time, then a bit more for a second coat

Maybe I'll add more silver paint later! :D

both_silver_indicators.jpg

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

what part have you sprayed

Nice one Wings mate!

That bit of DIY saved you £50 for the glanza indicator units!

Looking good too, I should take a page outta your book lol!

(I paid for the real thing lol...!)

Peace Out

Joz