Posting A Gearbox

You don't charge for postage?

And its a heavy, large item. Would most likely have to be a courier.. I made sure mine was collected. Personally didn't want to have to deal with the posting as its so much hassle for such large parts.

You don't charge for postage?

And its a heavy, large item. Would most likely have to be a courier.. I made sure mine was collected. Personally didn't want to have to deal with the posting as its so much hassle for such large parts.

i dont normally do big items ether but the guy really needed one so i made an exception this time lol

;)

Will need a size and weight etc for a quote

do you neeed to use a pallet for this place or can you box it up ?

whos weighed a gearbox lol my brother fucked the scales weighing a skyline diff lastnight ;)

dont use parcelforce there a bunch of gays i booked over the phone with them to get this gearbox picked up yesterday wasnt sure on the best way so phoned instead of doing it online asked about if its to send in a box cause its about 45kg the womens like yeah thats not a problem i will arrange that the now for you so gave her all the details measused the box to for her got it book under 24hour so was there for next day so bout 1pm they come pick it up on wednesday yuss that was easy enough i thought normaly i dont post big things because of the hassle but that was easy.today thursday out side stripping the car getting it ready for a respray parcelforce van pulls up wow my new tool set i orderd came very quick only bought it last night off comes this big ass box fuck thats my gearbox ooo sorry this item weighs over 30kg we dont have the correct license to take over 30kg .phoned them up and they say i dont get a full refund because its not there fault aye it is the person on the phone said 45kg is fine as i asked 4 times because i thought i would need to use a pallet.

so now am waiting to hear from the manager at there center

had to rebook the gearbox with diff company used PF which was 20 quid cheaper only thing is gona struggle to get it there in time :p using there quickest service

:p