hi i will be looking to get my car mapped in about two months time when i have everything together. im looking for an ecu that has the following spec.

Launch control

Full throtol shift

2 Changable map i.e street map, track map

Traction control( no a must but wouldnt mind it)

and also a reputable tuner is the most important thing!

cheers aidan

Hello,

I'd recommend a standalone unit for what you require. We fit and map these PM me for more info.

Regards

Ricky

what would recomend as a standalone unit mate? what features has it got.

it wont come cheap lol, Omex or DTA can have functions for launch control and TC, but on the cheaper end the Ultimate as Wallace said can also handle launch control and i think traction control as just been figured out for it as well, could be wrong though.

it wont come cheap lol, Omex or DTA can have functions for launch control and TC, but on the cheaper end the Ultimate as Wallace said can also handle launch control and i think traction control as just been figured out for it as well, could be wrong though.

think il be going for dta boys

just whatever it takes to get it to where i want it to the spec ive mentioned £3000 in the next three months hopefully. just put up my build thread mate have a wee look

cheers aidan