Driveshafts From A Glanza Box Vs An N/a Box

yes i really would have thought so

n/a driveshafts only have to cope with 100bhp tops with a heavily tuned n/a

whereas a glanzas 132 bhp or smmotz like that standard so i would have thought theyd be stronger and more able to cope with higher bhp and torque

i might be wrong though

I think your NA ones will be ok. I'd personally use them and see how long they last.

If your going for the turbo shafts later then you might need to change your hubs as well, I think the centre hole where the shaft goes is wider.

thats what i ment with bigger brakes. already has the gt hubs on it because i think you need them for the brakes to fit. but if not i can always change. its just because i burst one of the cv boots on the turbo one ;). once i get started out ill make a rough comparison and prob just try keep them.

just to let you know the hubs will have to match the spline count. they will fit straight into the gearbox cups though as they all share the same cup size apary from the oem lsd box as far as i know.

the inner cups on the na box are smaller so you will need turbo ones if using turbo shafts. I have mk3 GT shafts in mine and the outer cv were the same spline count as the non turbo. At the moment if I were you I'd use the na shafts. They are about 1mm thinner and that's about it. The only reason i used gt ones is because i had them hanging around !

the inner cups on the na box are smaller so you will need turbo ones if using turbo shafts. I have mk3 GT shafts in mine and the outer cv were the same spline count as the non turbo. At the moment if I were you I'd use the na shafts. They are about 1mm thinner and that's about it. The only reason i used gt ones is because i had them hanging around !

thats wiered cuz when im running a 4efte with n/a gearbox and cups with gt/paseo driveshafts, my cups on the gt gearbox are the same too the spline count was different between the n/a shafts and gt shafts though! ?