O.k Im fairly new on here and have found some very useful links and pics to help me along nicely with my convertion. If you have done this convertion or have helpped with one please can you pass on advise i might need.

I have hit a bit of a dead end though so hence this post, sorry if it has been answerd before i cant find it using the search function on here.

Engine swop 4efte into a ae111 corolla g6 (4efe)

Question is can i use the 4e fe ecu or do i change to the 4efte ecu? ( 4efte ma5450 ecu code)

please read what i have done.....

the engine is in and mated to a 6speed gearbox, I have kept the wiring loom of the 4e fe in place altough i have the 4efte should i need it.

Fitted the 4e fe crank speed sensor and tooth'd gear to the bottom pully so i can remove the dizzy from the 4efte and change it to the 4e fe's dli- coil packs (will this work?)

Im using the 4e aulternator & starter due to the difference of the connectors.

I have used the 4e fte pas pump but changed the pully to the 4e fe one depends on the bottom pully used (difference is a 4 or 5 v belt)

I have also changed one of the sensors for the cooling system to the 4e fe 3 pin type.

I have made a flange for the ct9 turbo outlet by copying the gausket so i can get a custom down pipe and exhaust made. I hopethe exhaust will be done by wednesday, then i need to top oils/levels blead the coolant fingers crossed it will run.

;)

thanks in advance chris