ive just fitted a hdi fmic and goin to block the hole for the dumpvalve beside the throttle body. its a standard recirc thats on but i want toi block the pipes and make it chatter. anyone got a guide? cheers

yep you will need a open air filter aswell, the loudness of the chatter will depend on what boost presure you are running

block the dumpvalve pipe aswell not with the dumpvalve as it doesnt sound the same i found

yeah if you block the blue pipe off you sjould get a nice sound loud chatter thats what i did with mine and mine is loud and with the front mount the added pressure will make nice and crisp sound aswel

The chatter with the EFI pipe and stadard TMIC is a bit gay and cant really hear it. Just block that little vacuum pipe that goes to the top of the DV

Front mount filter and intercooler and it was sound class :)

The chatter with the EFI pipe and stadard TMIC is a bit gay and cant really hear it. Just block that little vacuum pipe that goes to the top of the DV

Front mount filter and intercooler and it was sound class :)

its fmic and a homemade short ram intake cause you wont selll me yours sparky ha

I posted in your thread mate saying I have one, wouldnt of mentioned it if it wasnt for sale :p lol

Doesnt your FMIC get rid of the standard DV?

HDI FTW :)

i sent you a pm asking how much you wanted.

yeh gets rid of it hdi i have .

lol.. i have used bike tyre inner tube with black tape holding it all tight and then put it in the hole.. a wine cork would to the job too.. thing is, sometimes it can pop off depending on what boost your running, do you have a boost gauge? Mine is tempremental at 1.0 bar, sometimes pops off.. so make sure you keep something you can put in its place in the car or else you'll loose all power for such a simple job to fix.. :/

CK

• 4 weeks later...

can any one pm me about the chatter plz. wantted to know will this damage the turbo doning this ie killing it. as i runing a td04 hybrid with cut back fin and dont want to kill a £££££ turbo.