Does anyone have ne idea of which wires go where?

there are 6 wires

short red

short black

short orange

long green

long black

and long red!

i tested it just to see how it lights up with the short red and black on the battery. havnt a clue where to best place and shorted distance is to wire?!

Photo-0388.jpg

Photo-0387.jpg

here she is, a 52mm autogauge with pod!

if im right in thinking the sender wire is the one that is supposed to go to the ignition coil to read the revs then it can be wired to the diognostics box at the top right of the engine. its the one that says ig-. i just pluged my wire in that and it worked a treat. if this isn't what you mean then just ignore me!

thats brill mate, it worked. now just hard wiring it in and then will take her for a test run! will let you kno how it comes out with a few pics.

bad point: i dropped the tacho ;) it kinda dented and scratched on the front!! grrr

thats brill mate, it worked. now just hard wiring it in and then will take her for a test run! will let you kno how it comes out with a few pics.

bad point: i dropped the tacho ;) it kinda dented and scratched on the front!! grrr

bummer. something always pisses you off when you think its all going well. i had the same trouble with mine had it all wired up and mounted but didn't count the revs i was taking my ignition coil apart and just touching it on random stuff and hoping for a reaction. found out from a starlet owner on wheels jamaica. alot more simple than i thought. your tacho looks sweet as mate.

Photo-0418.jpg

Photo-0417.jpg

just took these pics, thought id wait till it was dark to see how they looked. i think it looks sweet.

what do these starlets usually bounce off the rev limiter? mine went up to 7200 earlier. i thought its a bit too high. please correct me

Looks sweet Eric!

Join the tacho club ;b

Furthest I've been up the rev range is 6500rpm lol!

I have not hit the limiter yet besides going at 115 mph...

7200pm??? Wat gear were u using mate?

Peace Out

Joz