now then, seeing as i'll be meeting (and pieing) most of you at JAE. i should probably start posting on here again now that ive kind of figured out this horrific new forum layout.

how do i do the "todays new posts" that used to be up in the top right of each page?

also, sup.

hey dude, looking forward to the craic in a few weeks. tc dave will have it handed to him in this carting competition. :)

the new todays posts is now in the sidebar near the top. everything is there for convienience. it does take a bit of getting use to but after a while it should win you over..

sup babe.

be nice to have you around again mate, the layout is easy to get used to after you've used it a couple of times, pretty much everything you need is on the left hand side.

ditto. i may well pwn it back on here, as most people are lush, as opposed to other forums, which are a bit, well, gay in comparison. boring etc.

anyway, sup nubs. new forum layout is horrible, i'll blame geo for that. it is truly disgusting. guess it'll make sense eventually though, even if it is jewish and retarded.

also, dave may well not pwn the karting, as he's good, but i usually whoop him on the karts. he will however whoop everyone else in any driving situation other than karts. the other weekend on a sprint circuit he blitzed EVERYTHING in his uk vti b16a civic, and i mean, everything, including my EK9 ;/

In a basically stock vti, he was the quickest by over 4 seconds, and that includes time attack evos (with over £100k spent on em), many dc2's with full and semi slicks, a host of imprezas, another VTi civic that had a B18c, full roll cage and R888's, focus ST, a variety of heavily modified sierra's (many were twin turbo, supercharged etc), and a hell of alot of other stuff. I was 4seconds behind him with my ek9, then behind me by another 2seconds was the next quickest (the time attack evo and a dc2 with roll cage and non-road legal semi slicks), so it shows how fucking good he is.

not that i'm in awe of him or anything, just thought i'd mention the fun we've had ^^;

also, jae is gonna be much pies. but you will all get destroyed at karting by me by the way, just for reference.

oh agreed, dave is basically an anorexic etheopian child. i'm quite porky however, so god knows how i manage to be quicker than him when karting.

driving on road/track is different matter though, his car control is almost unbelievable. it's not that he's noticably fast or aggressive, he just knows exactly whats going to happen, before it happens, and is SO smooth even when he's driving flat out. it's rediculous really.

that's what happens when you've been racing since about the age of 6 i guess.

you aint exactly the tallest bloke in the world mind, and i never saw much of a pot belly on you :unsure:

get the excuses out of the way now though mate, if it makes you feel better :p

that karting is gonna be madness. it may well end up in tears, as i'm sure myself and rick will be basically made of cider by that point ^^;