Right everyone, seeing as JAE is coming up, weâ??re going to get some more sexual items of clothing made up (like our epic hoodies last year for example)

Were thinking of getting some T-Shirts printed. Nothing fancy, just a light grey t shirt with the TC logo on the left brest.

We (TC lot) all obviously want some, but as you know, bulk = cheaper. So therefore, were opening the offer up to anyone on here who wants some TC merch. Is this something any of you would be interested in?

This is aimed mainly at people going to JAE so I can distribute them there, as Iâ??d rather not post loads of shirts out but would do it at cost if it was for someone sexy.

Prices would be about 12 quid or so Iâ??d guess, but this is all dependant on numbers. They will be Gildan Ultra T-Shirts, which Iâ??ve used in the past and they are top quality. We wonâ??t be using cheap shit, so donâ??t worry about that.

We could probably get fitted womens T-Shirts made up, if there was interest. But again it depends on numbers.

If this does get decent interest. Iâ??ll get final numbers and sort something out. If not, only us lot will have them ^^

Names down as usual��

NB, Womens shirts will also come with some free, obligatory pestering from us at JAE.

in all fairness, youre the only person now. me dave and harilulz havent got them on the new automobobs. as i lost them ^^

just you and the old TC-V now mate.

fear not though, new ones are on the horizon.

also, come to JAE and pick it up you paddy prick. i need the drive re-tarmacing as well, so chop chop :thumbsup:

the only one left??? wow, TC decals and TC Rays wheels...and TC Trading indicators...and crystals...and arm rest....and arm rest alcantara trim....and TRD CF switch and centre consol bits.....i bought way too much from TC!!!

post me a TC Tshirt you limey dirtbag! or i'll get Horatio to do it!

Phil.

mate tc stickers are taking over the world.

there's one on my s14, which is now in southampton, one on daves old supra, which is with some....foreign bloke in london, one on his celica gt-four which is around here somewhere, within about 100miles or so, then there's the tc-v and the new ones we're having made up for the vtak lot (i.e us bristol cider pricks).

I've had a slight ray of light that i may be able to come for Saturday for around 7pm. Be there for one night (duurrrrrr). So if i am coming i would like one, Siobhany wants one and her mate does. Im not sure if it matters if i mention sizes but i will anyway.

1. Joey

2. Phil (because I are a member of TC - i have the decals, i must be a member????!!!!!!!!!)

3. Bourkey (Medium)

4. Siobhan (fitted size 10)

5. Siobhan's friend, Fiona (Fitted size 14)

Bourkey

mikey and phil, the little ones are the ones with sold items yes. those are on all cars that rick sold stuff to, so should be a few about. sorry phil ^^;

the sticker's we're referring to are the larger ones, only seen on the original tc cars. need to get some more to be honest, jazz em up a bit.

harry, phil has one of the big ones, as he is a sexual patio paver of destiny. hes the only one who has them outside of the original cars.

i still have some of the big ones at home we can bosh on the MkII tcmobiles. fear not.

ill aks get small ones made up to bosh out to people at JAE.

and Nick. we will get a few bigger if possible as bill is mc'cuddles as well. so should be ok.