Standard Speakers

easy as hell to get too matey

the thing is i am gonna have to rip them out and build door cards for my new speakers :rolleyes:

if they had standard door pods would be much easier, much just means a bit more time and money

hate crappy speakers located in crappy spaces

to be honest i am an ICE-man.lol.I like to have a decent system ;)

what about replacements? not many components going around that are that small but powerfull enough. any ideas as im wanting mine changed.

in my opinion mate with cars ive worked on - for quality and price - i would suggest vibe for anything from simple upgrades to all out installs - cover most sizes too

check out there site - www.vibeaudio.co.uk

probz be lots of companies stock their stuff were you are. ive found there stuff top notch - had a prob with a set of dodgy amps i got replaced time after time, but other than that spot on. Only my experience and opinion though

good luck

• 4 weeks later...

Im quite an ICE enthusiast but as my GLanza will be performance orientated, i'll just be sticking some decent quality 4" up front (JBL are good in that size from experience) and then probably hiding some 6x9s in the back, cant be bothered with subs and amps to be honest...

you will never get a wicked sound from a 4" speaker there is just not enough surface area on the cone, what i am going to be doing is buying the 5" mdf spacer rings and mounting those behind the dash then you have a wide range of comps avalible

look at both ends of the dash, you will see a square grille about 4x3 inches. the speakers are behind them. there easy to access just remove all screws that hold the plastic in and the panel will pop out with the speaker attached to it. on the passenger side there are screws in the glove box. you might need to trim the screw holes for the old speakers down a little so your new speakers sit flush with the plastic panel. you will sus it out if uv done this stuff before.