Yes another question about springs!

to start with: my current setup:

Whiteline RARB

Tom's front strutbar

Tom's rear strutbar

TRD adjustable shocks

Eibach (35mm) lowering springs

the car handles OK, but not more than that. My gf's lil brother just bought a V and suspensionwise only has coilovers fitted.

His V isn't setup much harsher then mine but it handles a million times better!!!

I aint happy, for him i am but not for me :rolleyes:

Biggest difference is bodyroll, so it got me thinking.

My conclusion is that the springs, that are almost 10 years old now, are f*cked and worn out and messing up the entire setup.

SOOOOOOOOOOOOO who could advice me a set of good springs to go with the above mentioned?

So far i came across:

TEIN

Whiteline

RSR

any ideas?

I have a similar setup on my car minus the rear ARB:

OEM front strut brace

GReddy rear strut brace

KYB New SR Special shocks

TRD -40mm springs

It handles surprisingly well, even though my shocks/springs have unkown milage (2nd hand) they're still good.

Any of the springs you mentioned should be fine, unless you can get some TRD springs (should go well with your TRD shocks?)

thanks for the info :rolleyes:

i am looking for springs that are not made for standard shocks, if you knwo what i mean ;)

the current shocks are wway to soft, worn out or may have always been like this.

The effect you get is that when steering in to a corner or on bumps the car feels to bouncy.

When i turn the shocks stiffer it help but the springs still seem to compress to easy, which the in turn launch back up and gives the bouncy feeling. Anyway that what i think is going on.

yes i am shure, cause when i turn up the dial they get rock hard harsh, handeling goed way up but it simply is tooo harsh to drive propperly then. Thats why i think the current shocks ad spring combination is not working propperly bringing the whole thing out of balance.

yup i am going to :rolleyes:

anybody got experience with any springs? please share ;)

really intrested in buying any of the above but cant really find feedback from any owners on them.

i am lokoing for shocks with a propper spring rate to work together with all my other goodies, espec the trd shocks.

My springs seem to work pefect with the TRD shock but unfortunatly the have no markings on them at all, there just a dark navy blue, there are defo a 40mm drop not 35mm like you have atm. If i was you id try and find some 40mm TRD springs im certain they would match the shocks.

If you ever want to sell a rear shock let me know lol, im never going to find a replacement for the one i burst.

cant really give advice on personal preferance as I've bought coilovers and would seriously reccoment them butmy advice would be trd springs to go with the shocks but tein, whiteline etc are all good so any shall do ok mate