Hey guys

In june my boxer mated with a bitch and was succesfull. 9 weeks later they were born. I went round the bitches owners house today to have a look at these beautifull little pups, i couldn't beleive she had 8, there are 6boys and 2 girls. They are only 4days atm but will keep everyone updated with the growth etc. Thought i would share with everyone as they are so cute hehe

Anyways here are the pics

This is my dog Oscar (dad)

S8300770.jpg

Pups (4days old)

S8300774.jpg

S8300775.jpg

S8300776.jpg

S8300778.jpg

S8300779.jpg

S8300781.jpg

S8300787.jpg

S8300789.jpg

S8300782.jpg

S8300777.jpg

anyway hope you all like

chanelle x

Stunning!!

How much for the one in the last pic?? :rolleyes:

They are all absolutly gorgeous.

To your question lew the answer im not sure, roughly i reckon £600-£650. Its ashame that because we have the male we are only allowed to pick 1 pup and then sell/keep. To think that the bitch's owner will have 7 to sell.....£4200 at least lol.

chanelle x

awesome. we have a Boxer at the minute, best dogs ever, in my 25years on God's green earth I've always had a boxer in my home. my family adore them!! if my mum saw those pups she'd be away with one, she just cant help herself lol!!!

thats not a bad price to be fair, we paid over £500 for our pedigree 11years ago, so add 11years worth of inflation and that aint a bad price at all!!!

i could never breed, i wouldnt be able to part with them, i'd need a ranch to keep them all on!!!!!

thanks for sharing Chanelle, boxers are the dog of choice in our house!

Phil.

Yeah boxers are the best. The thing is though they are know to be really agressive but they are the most loving dogs i think.

We paid £650 for oscar as he is a pedigree too, well worth it in my opinion. Did you know that there tails are not allowed to be chopped now?? Going to look well weird seeing boxers with long tails.

I have been pretty much been bought up with boxers, i had my first one when i was about 8 and after he passed away we had to get another one as we really missed the company.

I think i would be the same phil, i honestly would of easily spent the whole day round the bitches owners house today lol, i didnt want to leave.

I will keep everyone updated on them all.

chanelle x

Boxers aggressive?? not a chance, never met a bad tempered boxer in my days or even heard of one. what I will say tho is that they are very protective, especially of women and girls, so yes you would get an aggressive one if you went near its female owner and it didnt know you!!! but thats funny to watch as most people are shit scared of boxers lol!

lookin forward to some pics in a week or two to see them growning! big feet and big ears on the way lol!!!!

Phil.

"Did you know that there tails are not allowed to be chopped now" i was about to ask about that actually..

I've had 2 boxers from when i was a wee lad... brought up with them, sadly aint got one now as the last one had bad back legs and had to be taken to the vets for the quality of life speech:(

I have never seen a boxer dog be aggersive!!! They can look pretty mean with their bulldog like face, and intimidating with the size some can get... but their clumbsyness is just priceless... eating their dinner the whole way around the kitchen with their dish sliding all over the lino... haha..

Our last one loved puddles... ALL THE TIME! taking it for a walk was funny... just as you would try go the dry way back to the car, boom.. stright into a puddle.. untill one time, the puddle was a bit deeper than she expected.. heh...

Dragging trees rather than sticks to play fetch with.. hah

Awesome dogs... jings, im away with your thread here... Nice puppies..:D

CK

they look quite good, but ive noticed now, since the docking palava, boxers dont seel for that much now, about 3 years ago, they wer fetching £1000 a pup with any sort of crufts background in the pedigree,

i run gundogs, field trials, working, as i used to be a gamekeeper, so ive got a load of them(4 labradors, 4 spaniels, hungarian visla, and 2 patterdale terriers) ive not long got rid of a litter of springer spaniel pups

heres a couple of pics of the cheeky lil shits posing in the welping box,

pups.jpg

pups2.jpg

its quite lucky with the docking, with gundogs anyways, in england you can still get them docked, if you can prove there going to be working dogs, as it will improve there quality of life, due t bleeding tails from briars and the likes, on the down side, vets now charge about £70 per pup, where as it used to be done myself, or a vet charged £10 a pup

Aww how cute do they^^^ look!!

I do like Boxers, although I have 2 Staffy's myself. Love them to bits. They seem to be another one of those types of 'dangerous' dogs that people seem to be scared of. No idea why, mine are soft as shit!

Chanelle, those pups are so damn cute!

yeh im with the gundogs aswell, due to my upbringing, and work lol, i do like boxers

i think the nonsense with staffy etc being dangerous, is due to them being a chav dog, and the little chav's riling them up till they growling and barking all the time, thus people assuming all dogs of that breed are dangerous, ive seen some bad dogs in my time like, and one of the worst ive ever seen was a black lab bitch, it just wanted to fight constantly, with whatever

oh noooooooooo alsations are georgeous. again highly misunderstood. most alsations/rottweilers/german shepherds are soft as shit there just easily wound up. like staffys as well there misunderstood and very nice dogs but have short tempers thats why poeple say there vicious there not just easily pissed off lol

Well i managed to pop round there today and see the pups. They are 12days atm and are almost double the size of when i last saw them. There eyes are now open and are starling to walk but not very sucessfully. Here are the pics.

S8300791.jpg

S8300792.jpg

S8300793.jpg

S8300794.jpg

S8300796.jpg

S8300797.jpg

S8300798.jpg

S8300800.jpg

S8300804.jpg

S8300805.jpg

S8300806.jpg

S8300807.jpg

S8300808.jpg

chanelle x

Awhh!! How cute do they wana be?! haha. Wish i had the money for one :lol:

My dad's two Shitzu's mated and produced some gorgeous pups, i think it was 4 girls and boy.

Sold them all a few weeks ago and it was sad to see them go!

Anyway nice pics, they will be sooo cute when they start walking :thumbsup:

x