Finaly Got Another Glanza

good to hear its alarmed. id get a snap off steering wheel as well just to be xtra safe. you cant be certain they wnt come back but atleast with no steering wheel they cant get anywhere lol

true true true i dont like the way theres like a gap round the steering wheel though

and whats a td12 conversion kit peps? lol

not at all lol anything over a ct9 hybrid running like 1.3 bar your looking at forged internals to hack it. but there is a section on here on the td12's i dont know a lot about them so id read it before listening to me lol

not at all lol anything over a ct9 hybrid running like 1.3 bar your looking at forged internals to hack it. but there is a section on here on the td12's i dont know a lot about them so id read it before listening to me lol

haha i see i see well will have a read up on it would love the glanza to be running like 160-185 bhp cause that would whoop a fair few cars :D

what are the td04/td05 then are they like smaller kits?

td04's i believe are on subarus standard. again bigger power but i think forged internals are a must too

you want 160-180 bhp mate you can do that on the standad ct9.

Seriously mate you get all stage one mods-front mount actuator full exhaust inc. decat etc then some management e.g plug and play or even emanage. then up the boost to 1 bar your looking at easy 180 bhp just there. then get a ct9 hybrid and set it to 1.2 bar i believe max power is 220bhp mate.

its easy to get over 200 bhp on a hybrid turbo mate. on the td turbos there for serious bhp figures e.g someone correct me if im wrong but think the td12's are 300bhp figures

hope this helps you bud

no not unless its a shite alarm thats been lashed in, you said you was gonna get a cat 1 i take it you was going to get it fitted by a approved fitter, you shounldnt be able to get to the wires if done properly and the cobra cat 1 can be spliced into the fuel pump and the ecu

Any alarm can be removed if you know what you're looking for:) It's just having the time, and bollocks to actually do it though.

Damien

td04's i believe are on subarus standard. again bigger power but i think forged internals are a must too

you want 160-180 bhp mate you can do that on the standad ct9.

Seriously mate you get all stage one mods-front mount actuator full exhaust inc. decat etc then some management e.g plug and play or even emanage. then up the boost to 1 bar your looking at easy 180 bhp just there. then get a ct9 hybrid and set it to 1.2 bar i believe max power is 220bhp mate.

its easy to get over 200 bhp on a hybrid turbo mate. on the td turbos there for serious bhp figures e.g someone correct me if im wrong but think the td12's are 300bhp figures

hope this helps you bud

cheers big help will go for the stage one bits then =)

and yer but its the fact once the alarm goes off it imobilises at two points and makes a hell of a niose.

and cheers brewin keep going out in it have been through dartford tunnel twice now =P