Finaly Got Another Glanza

umm not really mate cause it wasnt from my house was knicked from me mates so insurance understood that was just when i told them bout the mods, whoops to honest =/

channele would well love to go for a cruise with you guys would be nice to see lil old curtus seein as he work in same motor accessory store as me lol

i love it all is soo clean

and i was toying with the idea of some team dynamic pro race 3 s with blue light weight nuts =P

i got it from SVA all amazing down there really nice bloke strongly recomend =)

and well standard 3995 but had alot of bits put on it so was more afterwards

put down the wheel brace and leave the advan rallys alone lol

haha pmsl okay okay i ll leave em on there some pro race 3's would look good though ;)

and yer man defo coming to JAE are we all gonna have a lil cruise down there then cause that'll be awesome if we are :rolleyes:

and yer am proper happy with it it is sooo much cleaner than the last one cant thank the guys at SVA imports enough they've done a fair bit of work on it for me and always on end of the phone for advice.

and yer abit of advice from you guys de cat or race cat do i have to do anything else cause i herd a rumour if you dont chip it the it blows engine up??? :p

nah you can get management for it to fuek it better which will increase bhp but there aint such thing as a "Remap" or "chipping" on glanzas. The ecu only really controls fuelling lol

as for the car tidy mate very nice

whack a great stonking alarm on it and dont let wrc anywhere near it haha

thanks sparky :D

and haha well i was thinking race cat so it still passes MOT???

and gear lock?? i were thinking about the snap off steering wheels though, and dont worry guys i made sure this one had everthing on it to stop it getting stolen i were like is it possible to have 2 cat 1's lol

yer am tempted by the fuel thing to stop the cut out on higher boost

and i wont i wont take it up to leeds again nooo way

and haha you must of phoned up umm monday were it cause i were sitting in waiting room lol when he said, cause he go to me oh someones interested in your glanza lol

what else aswell as a decat can i do cause i would like it running 160-175 bhp?? any help

thanks sparky :D

and haha well i was thinking race cat so it still passes MOT???

and gear lock?? i were thinking about the snap off steering wheels though, and dont worry guys i made sure this one had everthing on it to stop it getting stolen i were like is it possible to have 2 cat 1's lol

yer am tempted by the fuel thing to stop the cut out on higher boost

and i wont i wont take it up to leeds again nooo way

and haha you must of phoned up umm monday were it cause i were sitting in waiting room lol when he said, cause he go to me oh someones interested in your glanza lol

what else aswell as a decat can i do cause i would like it running 160-175 bhp?? any help

A lock that goes over your handbrake handle and also the neck of your gear lever.

And yes it was me lol, He said someone has just put a deposit it down on it lol, oh well, I should have rang sooner lol, good luck with the car anyway, look after it!

Damien

Your car will still go through MOT with a decat, nobody makes "race cats" for the Starlets plus wouldnt a race cat be worse than a decat as its for race?? lol I think you mean sports cat bud :D

Check my for sale section, selling all my 185hp mods :D

thanks damien =)

and that gear lock sounds awesome wil enquire at work about one =)

and haha oh right but i thought with a de cat it would fail on emmisions??

and okay will do :D

no not unless its a shite alarm thats been lashed in, you said you was gonna get a cat 1 i take it you was going to get it fitted by a approved fitter, you shounldnt be able to get to the wires if done properly and the cobra cat 1 can be spliced into the fuel pump and the ecu