Glanza S Cams

ah yeah, i know Dale. he does know his onions no doubt about that.

that said, im pretty sure there isnt an apparent difference in the cams. if the figures are different, that would tent to suggest its a machining issue rather than a deliberate change.

interesting discussion though. id quite like to have a look my self, i think i have some fe cams at home :D

yeh that would be good get the two together and physically look at any differences. might have a look on net now but doubt ask jeeves would know the answer lmao

got me interested now though so lemme know if you find out rick?

dont hold your breath, i wont look too hard into this. im done with tinkering with 4e's ^^

im just interested as i had always thought that they were the same (and still believe that to be honest).

varying lifts on old used cams doenst really mean anything. could be wear and tear for all anyone knows.

I totally agree with you StarletRick. There has been confusion between all of us in Austarlet

All arguements coming from the top blokes;

Jezza323 and co said it's the same cam

10sec_rx7 and -Harry- saying it has extra 1mm lift.

• 2 months later...

you

4efe has its own inlet cam and shares exhaust cam with5efe. 5efe shares inlet cam with fte and something something.

Yes they are all different people Ive checked. Please stop saying they are all the same. I have fte heads and cams on my 4efe and 5efe includin the stiffer vavle springs. They love revvin now