welcome mate

with 2800 id buy a mint gt and spend a little money on it. you can get a nice gt for 2000 quid but id spend a bit more on a minter if you can find one

with 3 grand your looking at a decentish glanza but the glanzas are newer and to get a minter your looking at minimum 4 grans

im a gt lad love them so i might be being biased but for your money id deffo get a mint gt mate

with todays market i think you could pick up a mint glanza for that price but not with 200bhp. if i where you id go for a GT, cheaper, lighter and somehow cheaper to insure lol but its all down to personal preference mate. what ever you go for im sure youl be delighted with it and remember report back and tell us how you get on :(

good luck mate

If it was me then i would say GT :(

I had one for about 2 days before i butchered it and only drove it 100 metres, if that :p Something about the GT i love, looks proper old skool. If you do get one then get some pictures up!

Jason :p

Lol, both the GT and the Glanza got the same engine. GT is lighter and more retro with that badaass look :) Glanza's are more refine and modern. The GT is lighter though which is a key point in terms of performance. I would go for an EP82 quad light with LSD. Best choice I think :lol:

By the way, before I forget, I have a GT on sale lol.

Lol, both the GT and the Glanza got the same engine. GT is lighter and more retro with that badaass look :lol: Glanza's are more refine and modern. The GT is lighter though which is a key point in terms of performance. I would go for an EP82 quad light with LSD. Best choice I think :)

By the way, before I forget, I have a GT on sale lol.

glanza is fitted with a ct9b, different turbo, which is supposed to make up for the slight weight, not sure how much lighter the phase 3 gt's are, my gt was standard when i got it, and was bout same as my cousins standard glanza, little does he know, im nto standard anymore lol