finally managed to get my hands on a new set of Carbon fibre wings thanks to MEL,,,,

was the last piece of my carbon fiber collection that I've always wanted, so now got top and bottom rear carbon spoilers, carbon reverse scoop and carbon wings.........

may get a front lip as well lol

will start a build thread when i get the photos loaded.......

http://s380.photobucket.com/albums/oo250/devanspolo/

cheers for doin that for me mte..... how did you do it?? and can you put it on the first thread for me or will MOD have to do that??

cheers dude

Mod will mate, and easy lol.

Hover your cursor over the picture, then get the "IMG CODE" (4th one down), copy that then paste into here.

they look the dogs dangless :)

im likeing this car good to see that someone has the balls to do something dif good work mate :thumbsup: Also you dont know where i can get the front and back lips in carbon for my 96 glanza do ya???

im likeing this car good to see that someone has the balls to do something dif good work mate :thumbsup: Also you dont know where i can get the front and back lips in carbon for my 96 glanza do ya???

cheers mate, thank you all for the nice comments, means that I've spent the money in the right places......

McChu does them, i dont know if anyone on here speaks to him or not, but i think im gunna struggle to get carbon front lip for a 96 spec front bumper.