Help! I Lost My Nuts!

i drive home from lydden hill today 30 min drive! everything fine! drove the car about 10 mins ago and i have lost three out of the four manifold to turbo nuts and one studd the whole studd has gone! quick question will toyota have these on the shelf? and anything else i can do to stop this happen again?

many thanks,

Bill

had the same thing the other day. could tell i had a big leak from somewhere and as opened the bonnet one fell off ont the ground and there was onloy 1 still tight and mine 2 were mega tight at the start. i just keep checking them all the time now :).

I've bought those nuts from toyota before. I'm not sure if they will stock the studs though. Give them a ring and have your chassis number ready.

If you can't get a stud I can send you one off an old manifold.

thanks for offer mate that is great but i just got hold of me old man and he didnt throw my old mani anyway! so i have the studs and nuts from my old one! :( but many thanks anyway! and i have rung toyota and they said they will get back to me! 2 hours ago lol! but i got all day :)

good to check it but something that was obvious that i never thought about at the time. it happened at my mates and when i got there i saw the bolt fall onto the ground and just picked it up not thinkin haha. it was ever so slightly hot :).