im planning on ordering a hybrid 2moz as my turbo is smoking and just need your advice before i do anything.

once ive orderd it i will have a:

-sps mild steel mani

-hybrid ct9

-decat

-custom exhaust

-hks air filter (will be relocated behind bumper)

will i be ok doing this for now?

i will be putting a different ecu in it soon and gettin it mapped but i need the funds first, just thought i would ask for some advice before i buy it so that i am not stuck with a car that doesnt run or even worse one that has blown up!!!!

cheers

jonboi

As said just keep the boost to about .7bar (presuming you have a boost gauge if not get one!) otherwise we will be having more fuel cut threads :lol:

You will get loads of creep with the decat and other mods so its best to get an Emanage and mapped as soon as you can.

Oh and HKS acuator so you can adjust the boost.

As said just keep the boost to about .7bar (presuming you have a boost gauge if not get one!) otherwise we will be having more fuel cut threads :lol:

You will get loads of creep with the decat and other mods so its best to get an Emanage and mapped as soon as you can.

ok yer i will be getting one soon, i have a hks actuator and going to get a ebc aswell

I can't see him getting much creep on one of those hybrids, they come with ported wastegates and a bigger flap.

My spec is:

greddy filter

Zisco mani

Tong hybrid

toytuning actuator

blitz decat

5zigen exhaust

japspeed fmic

exedy clutch (must have or your clutch will die fast.)

emanage blue

3g groove drilled & dimpled on mintex 1140.. or something

d2 coilovers

oil catch can

All the things you need to keep your self and the car safe.. (minus the can thats for show)

oh also get some heat wrap and a good filter.

i run a healthy safe boost at just 1bar.. well 14psi on the nose but whos picky..

alot of dosh but atleast your safe mate!

the reason your running emanage bad ass.. is because feuling and so are altered in a bigger turbo and so on.

your car runs rich and lean so t

youll see far far better gains with emanage blue.. and your car wont run RICH!

best advised running aftermarket ecu always!

true but I've had mine dyno'd while running a blitz plug and play and its fuelling the car awesomey. i also know a lad running 1 bar on a hybrid whos done the same and hes running a plug and play and the fuellings bang on lol

so just saying that you dont nessesarily have to run emanage to fuel the car on a hybrid sufficiently lol

it was enzo who advised me that aswell. quite a few poeple have told me that emanage is better when your chasing 250bhp plus lol