New Member....with A Heart Warming Story!

Hello there,

I'm a new to the forum and would just like to say hi!!

I'm not particulaly new to starlets though!!

I bought my starlet 7 years ago at the tender age of 17 for my first car, I absolutely love it and cannot bare to part with it. Over the past few years its been rather neglected as its been sat in my mums garden, looking sorry for its self rotting away!! :(

I Have now moved out of home and share a house with a few mates that has a double garage so the starlet is gonna come in for the love it deserves. (the S4 has been relegated to the drive)

Im planning a full strip down/engine out/respray job and will hopefully find answers and advice on here when undertaking the work.

I'm not a mechanic, but I have grown up around cars and have always serviced and repaired my own cars over the years (never had to repair anything on the starlet though!!lol!!)

The car has done 115,000 miles (62,000 when I bought it) and has never missed a beat....apart from when I crashed it into the back of my mate a week after passing my test :ph34r:

Its lowered on some cheap springs, has SR wheels, gt front seats, a black bonnet, and a fair bit of rust for me to get my teeth into!!

Gonna stop waffleing now and have a snoop around the site!!

RyanJon

Photo bucket is fine for posting photos on here,

Just copy the IMG link into your post and thats you

Gary

Im already on photo bucket for posting on audi-sport and detailing world so no how to post up pics....just not sure which part of this site to post em in?

Ryan

hello bud

sounds like you got a plan on there

a starlets like a woman in my opinion, give her the care and attention she deserves and she'll give you more pleasure than you can ever ask for lol

Oh so true :thumbsup: