well ive gone out to clean the gt today to find some dicks keyed my carbon bonnet, it looks like its just in the lacquer anyway i can get this out?

it mite sound mad but use a bit of solvo autosol dont press to hard though

give it a go and let me know i use it on everything paint work plastics and its been ok for me :)

not given it a try yet buddy as im skint and couldnt afford any i used alot of scratch x on it last night as i had a tube in house and it seemed to make a bit of a difference. I spoke to a friend last night though who knows a bodyshop that will completely sand it down and re lacquer it though if needs be.

also got to go out in his 311bhp glanza which was fun :)

not given it a try yet buddy as im skint and couldnt afford any i used alot of scratch x on it last night as i had a tube in house and it seemed to make a bit of a difference. I spoke to a friend last night though who knows a bodyshop that will completely sand it down and re lacquer it though if needs be.

also got to go out in his 311bhp glanza which was fun :)

you lucky man lol my glanza is 192bhp and thats fast enuf so 311bhp is going

to be off is head lol i bet you loved it.Good look with geting your car sorted and put a camra on your car

so you can see how is the jeluse basterd thats doing kidy thing like scratching you car ;)

you lucky man lol my glanza is 192bhp and thats fast enuf so 311bhp is going

to be off is head lol i bet you loved it.Good look with geting your car sorted and put a camra on your car

so you can see how is the jeluse basterd thats doing kidy thing like scratching you car :)

cheers chap ill get some pics of my gt posted up once its looking a bit neater.

if i find out whos done it there gunna get a pasting to put in nicely