Black Glanza Broken Down At Sherifhall Roundabout

• 1 month later...
wasnt me that spotted it :( was my mate in his recovery truck. phoned me to see if i knew who it was. even worse that he didnt stop since he has a truck lol.

:) she sould of spent a bit more on here insurance then she would of had

brake down cover lol :(

:harhar: she sould of spent a bit more on here insurance then she would of had

brake down cover lol :)

HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!! i do have break down cover cheeky bugger i just didnt have my insurance docs with me 2 phone plus its not like i was somewhere that i didnt know lol

gemz x

HEYYYYYYY!!!!!!! i do have break down cover cheeky bugger i just didnt have my insurance docs with me 2 phone plus its not like i was somewhere that i didnt know lol

gemz x

Ha ha i didnt no if you would reply to that lol i no you would of had break down cover im

sure if you can afford to run and insura a glanza then you can afford break down cover lol and i like been cheeky :harhar:

Ha ha i didnt no if you would reply to that lol i no you would of had break down cover im

sure if you can afford to run and insura a glanza then you can afford break down cover lol and i like been cheeky :harhar:

i have noticed lol :)

i reply i just sometimes cant be bothered turnin the netbook on lol

:D you been cheeky now lol i hope you have got everything sorted now

and your car is up and runing again :D x

welll.................. not really, im still waiting on my exhaust coming from tm developments,,,, its been 2 weeks :)

plus my exhaust is now blowing so i aint happy!!!

also the whole £70 for a air filter was a bit of a pain in the arse, but needs must eh. :harhar: x