Boost Controller Fitted!

oh ok ive never seen this unit before but it looks and sounds good.

on my pulsar gtir i used a apexi avcr and that was a great bit of kit as i could set different boost levels

for different gears and know they can be abit of a pig to setup but once they are

there great.

let us know how the fitting and the userbillity of this little device i look forward to hearing

about this

oh ok ive never seen this unit before but it looks and sounds good.

on my pulsar gtir i used a apexi avcr and that was a great bit of kit as i could set different boost levels

for different gears and know they can be abit of a pig to setup but once they are

there great.

let us know how the fitting and the userbillity of this little device i look forward to hearing

about this

yea you can set a different boost setting in each gear which is good, ill fit it this week and will let you know how i get on :)

i dont know why the link dont work, oi micky boi if you aint got nothin nice to say then dont say nothing! this is suppost to be a friendly web page, dont need comments like that

God you bite like a shark lol only haveing a laugh mate like everyone els and my name is micky boy

not boi.And im also friendly hope you like your new boost controler :thumbsup:

God you bite like a shark lol only haveing a laugh mate like everyone els and my name is micky boy

not boi.And im also friendly hope you like your new boost controler :thumbsup:

sorry mate no worries. I've fitted the controller, its smart as fook, not entirelly I've fitted it correctly as when you set it to say .4 bar it still goes upto .8 ..... bit strange, anyone got any ideas?

I've fitted my new gizzmo ibc, it looks great and is really easy to use. im not sure if i have correctly fitted it as if i set it to say .4 bar it still goes upto .8. i imagine that it should stop you from reaching anything above the setting you set it at? can anyone help?

You set the actuator at the minimum you want the car to boost to, for instance you would have the actuator set at .4 bar and then any increase you make on the boost controller is then added to the .4 bar so turn it up until you reach it.

Can you also please try and refrain from making new topics about everything, this could've gone in your 'Gizzmo In The Post This Morning :thumbsup:' thread.

You set the actuator at the minimum you want the car to boost to, for instance you would have the actuator set at .4 bar and then any increase you make on the boost controller is then added to the .4 bar so turn it up until you reach it.

Can you also please try and refrain from making new topics about everything, this could've gone in your 'Gizzmo In The Post This Morning :thumbsup: ' thread.

i think a thread alone about the gizzmo was a good idea, alot of people awaiting results from this controller, and is harder to search within a thread, than it is having its own thread, titled being fitted

just my opinion

and as said mate, you need to drop the actuator, then use the controller to up the boost, seems as though i might just get one of these if you have decent results with it