Speedline Refurb

It's getting to the point where I want to refurb my speedlines, only problem is deciding on the colour. I'll be spraying them rather than powercoating so the colour choice is pretty much unlimited. Only colour i've been thinking of so far are Gunmetal Grey, gold, and black, any other ideas? Or anybody able to do me some photoshops in different colours?

Many thanks

Damien

white and white looks lush. Good thing about having a white car is you can pretty much put any colour wheels with it and it will still look good. My wheels look a bit odd as there is no other pink on the car atm so thats why i have decided to get vinyls. Maby the same colour green as the sr vinyl, that would look smart.

chanelle x

white and white looks lush. Good thing about having a white car is you can pretty much put any colour wheels with it and it will still look good. My wheels look a bit odd as there is no other pink on the car atm so thats why i have decided to get vinyls. Maby the same colour green as the sr vinyl, that would look smart.

chanelle x

White is a bitch to keep clean, and it doesn't look that good with the white paint, just looks boring. Just want something that looks good but doesn't look stupid.

Damien