No way!!!!

Such a nice motor! Hope ya take good care of it.. i was thinking about taking it off his hands too!

CK

Yeh shes such a beaut! Dont worry shes going to be taken care of in the highest standards.

A few questions though, what oil is most popular to use on the 1.3 n/a? Also its lowered 40mm with 15s on withs tires 195/45. I have some 195/50 tires lyring around that i would want to put on, will they go on without any rubbing etc?

Glad you get home safe, im David who had the silver glanza the other night. Adam did have some 195/50's on it but one side did rub when people were in the back because it needs an adjustable panhard rod to pull the back end straight. If you not going to have anyone in the back it will be fine.

Oil wise its always been run on 10w40 semi sythetic oil.

Glad you get home safe, im David who had the silver glanza the other night. Adam did have some 195/50's on it but one side did rub when people were in the back because it needs an adjustable panhard rod to pull the back end straight. If you not going to have anyone in the back it will be fine.

Oil wise its always been run on 10w40 semi sythetic oil.

Thank you. Im going to buy oil and filter today and put some new tires on it and get the tracking sorted :-).

Any recommendations on what to do next on it?

And i would like to thank everyone for the warm welcome :-).

welcome to uksc shane :p

good buy, that motor looks lush and will be interesting to see what you have planned. Where abouts in london are you from by the way? You should bring it to the next maidstone meet.

it depends what you want from it to be honest, i have a replica and i have a list as long as my arm of things to buy.

I say you sell me the optional lip hehe

chanelle x

good buy, that motor looks lush and will be interesting to see what you have planned. Where abouts in london are you from by the way? You should bring it to the next maidstone meet.

it depends what you want from it to be honest, i have a replica and i have a list as long as my arm of things to buy.

chanelle x

Thanks! My current list of things to do are: service, tires, tracking, getting the passenger door sprayed and a new steering wheel!

I'm from north London and i would love to attend some meets.

chanelle x

welcome to the club shane more girls on here its geting more intresting lol

as for the optional lip chanelle i want it :p