Glanza V Insurance

i got quote on a glanza for £11,000 lol and then a GT for £2050, and a normal starlet for £1900, so tempted to get a GT for me first car now just wouldnt be able to afford to run it,

my glanza is cheaper to run ie does more miles to the old tank than my old starlet

get a glanza :thumbsup:

by time you've put alarm and tracker on though you might aswell just pay the insurance haha, god i hate insurance but hey i wouldnt want to drive without it, i'll get a quote for a glanza soon with the company my old mans with and ill post it up just waiting to get time to do it :thumbsup:

Am i right in thinking the GT's are the older ones? I hav a mate who introduced me to the starlet, that thinks the GT's are a lot faster than the Glanza, is he right? I really new to all this jap car stuff so im a little bit confused... :lol:

The GT's are slightly lighter and also the Glanza has a boost restriction in 1st and 2nd gears, however if you bypass the restriction then they are pretty much the same

Right i phoned up my old man's insurance companys, and adrian flux and basically every other company that people say they are insured with on here, and they will not insure me until im either 21 or 25 !!! on a glanza v which has really put me in a bad mood, i've been saving for months and months to buy one and now i cannot get the insurance ! so anoyed,

i simply don't understand that i can get a quote on an !imported! Gt turbo for £1200 Fully comp and then a Glanza V they will not insure me until im atleast 21 ?!

Looks like im going to have to get a GT then instead :thumbsup: really wanted a glanza and now im going to feel second best driving a GT instead of the car i originally wanted

Yeah but GT's are better anyway so your gaining not losing :(

yeh im 19 with one years no claims and i got it third part fire and theft on my sisters name for like 2650 its a bit of a bitch but i do love my glanza there dirrerent you dont see them everywhere ;) i found perfoumance direct was the best

i dont know how insurance companys cannot quote me on a glanza but on a GT turbo ? there basically exactly the same aren't they ?

I think aslong as i get a decent GT in white (standard as possible) and in good condition i will be more then happy though and then i can save up and get a glanza in a few years owell haha

my glanza is cheaper to run ie does more miles to the old tank than my old starlet

get a glanza ;)

nooo the glanza was like 11grand to insure, if i had 11grand i wouldnt waste money insuring a car! may get a gt or just a n/a will have to see when it comes to buying one

LOL at some of the quotes you guys get. Major unfair on you.

Im 19 and have almost 2 years ncb as im 20 this november. I was insured on my GT at 18 as well.

Insurance on my GT was about £1000 TPFT maybe slightly more or less give or take.

I can also drive any other car up to 1600cc third party as long as its not registered on the V5 in my name :( .......VERY rare to find that on only TPFT insurance.

Shall be buying my gf a Civic ESi hopefully and putting her on my insurance next year.

Im now insured on my CRX though by the same company and they wont insure anyone else on one as a few mates have tried and theyve said no ;)