Pics Of Zisco External Wastegate Mani Fitted

• 2 weeks later...

i had problems with mine man, it wont fit with the decat on. so had to hammer a dent into the zisco decat for it to fit.

its not ideal and its putting pressure on the welds il try and fire some pics up when i have a chance.

Has anyone had any problems with these manifolds cracking?

I have tried searching on both here and TGTT but it seems either they are very good quality OR nobody wants to speak up about it but I have read one or two bad things so I'm not so sure.

I've got a pinhole....hole, on my manifold, in a gap between the collector welding - but no cracks, even with heatwrap for a while, running it unbraced for a long while. They are well made, and the runner materials are thick - only issue I had is that the turbo outlet for the fmic fouled on one of the runners so I had to saw off a bit of the flange, otherwise, fine.

ive got an externally gated td04 zisco setup and im pretty sure it was one of the first if not the first td04 ones they made. I had no fitting problems with mine at all. the only problem is that the turbo inlet pipe sits a bit close to the oil filter but i have a greddy oil relocation kit so im ok, i think they have changed this after mine though. Oh and one of the bolt holes for the brace doesnt quite line up but thats not a big problem. im very happy with mine.

the black paint they come with you might aswel rub it down first as it will last about 10 mins lol.