In need of new tyres and i was just wondering what everyone else is running and what kind of prices are they for a good set.fancy some yoko's but don't know which ones to buy.

could be brave/very stupid and get some toyo r888's!

any help would be greatly appreciated guys

dont bother with the paradas they a fucking useless in the wet and also the a539's have been discontinued and they have replaced them with a really crap tire now, i would say the best bet is t1r's to be honest, there on ebay for £123 delivered for a set of 4 or 65 delivered for 2 when you ware the front 2 out

I had T1R, did`nt think they grip`d that well in the wet as what people seem to praise them for, found out another type by toyo, i`ve got Proxes4 on mine now, look pretty good, plus i`m a bit anal about tred patterns and how i think they will cope in wet weather (plenty of guttering in these ones) these were around £34 a corner on 195/50/15

anyone tried r1r's as a road tyre.....but there nearly a semi slick pattern might a bit slippery for you guys over there?

I've been looking into these, but they aren't released in the UK yet I don't think. Where are you from?

They're supposed to be a compromise between T1R and R888's from what I've read.

Here's a pic for those who haven't seen them:

R1Rlarge.gif

I'll be trying them when they come out, I've been happy with T1R so hopefully these should be good aswell.

I've been looking into these, but they aren't released in the UK yet I don't think. Where are you from?

They're supposed to be a compromise between T1R and R888's from what I've read.

Here's a pic for those who haven't seen them:

R1Rlarge.gif

I'll be trying them when they come out, I've been happy with T1R so hopefully these should be good aswell.

hey im from australia....yer they are released here only very late last year they are big in the drift australia series over here and are a regularly used track tyre for those in the street registered classes......they come in our sizes too for 195/15's, 205/15's, 195/16's and 205/16 all in 50mm profile. im running proxe4's at the moment and im very happy with them but ill move them to the rear when i get ahold of the R1r's.

cheers

james