i hated waiting to get it all on the car but got it all sprayed including paint for £90, and the colour match was quite good so im happy with it!!

where the fuck you get a bumper and bonnet sprayed for £90? lol

i wish there were cheap spraying places nearer me, my car badly needs it lol

nice car by the way looks similiar to mine at the beginnning.

sam

where the fuck you get a bumper and bonnet sprayed for £90? lol

i wish there were cheap spraying places nearer me, my car badly needs it lol

nice car by the way looks similiar to mine at the beginnning.

sam

well i work for peugeot an i do tyres for this bodyshop near me so they did it as a favour :lol:

Did you say you bought all the glanza front end stuff for £70 thats a right bargain if you did and im also gutted cuz i wanted all the front end stuff in silver and that was in silver lol

looks good now anyway, you just need get it lowered n some nice alloys on it :lol:

mark

Did you say you bought all the glanza front end stuff for £70 thats a right bargain if you did and im also gutted cuz i wanted all the front end stuff in silver and that was in silver lol

looks good now anyway, you just need get it lowered n some nice alloys on it :harhar:

mark

no lol i wish bought the front end for 200 and 70 to spray em set your mind at rest now lol

• 2 months later...

Heh can you stick a picture up of what square plates look like on standard rear? Doin that mod this week and just wanna see what it looks like!

This is moving fast though and looking brilliant so far mate, keep it up! I've been dying for front end parts but my money then magically dissappeared and all of a sudden i'm holding a receipt for a 42" tv instead XD

Heh can you stick a picture up of what square plates look like on standard rear? Doin that mod this week and just wanna see what it looks like!

This is moving fast though and looking brilliant so far mate, keep it up! I've been dying for front end parts but my money then magically dissappeared and all of a sudden i'm holding a receipt for a 42" tv instead XD

lol 42" tv?! get in mate! ;)

tbh ive also been wonderin that dont have it on atm tho still have the normal one at back, but might have a glanza tailgate next week, fingers crossed.