Hi Guys N Gals Noob!

Hi people, joined a few days ago spent them few days looking about and getting to know my way round before introducing myself. I'm from Middleton in manchester I'm 28 and i'm a 10year auto electrician plus i dabble with the old electronics mainly fixin stuff. I've not got my starlet yet but i'm looking for one :) been to look at the first one today off ebay http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...e=STRK:MEWAX:IT if anyone else wants a look its in sheffield. I've not long ago owed a corolla (1993) for 2years with the 1.3 4efe engine in it and I was well impressed by how much it had to give and how much it could take. I'm liking the site so far loads of info and you guys seem to know what your going on about from what i've been reading.

Thanx guys for the warm welcome just need a V now so i can show off my pride and joy my time will come i'll help out were i can on the topics and i hope i can be of help and be invited along to your events and meets.