Got Zisco Compact Manifold On At Last

Time for a little update got my manifold off keith at zisco the other day and what a work of art that is thanks keith

also i thort id make a little change to my hks dump valve for something diffrent as it was sat there doing nothing so i thort id put it somewhere where it was doing something inside the air filter and what a good bit off diffrence it mate to

i also got bord of my inductors so thort id make them a bit more jazzy lol here gos i hope you guys like

micscarpics002.jpg

micscarpics003.jpg

micscarpics004.jpg

micscarpics007.jpg

micscarpics010.jpg

micscarpics018.jpg

micscarpics012.jpg

micscarpics022.jpg

micscarpics020.jpg

micscarpics005.jpg

bhpfiger001-1.jpg

i know there is a lot of links but for some reasion this site wont let me copy and paste my pics on here

it says sorry dynamic pages in the img tags are not allowed dont know what that meens lol so i had to

do it this why hope you guys like anywhy thanks for looking

Haha thats mad less turbo drop off between changes? :thumbsup:

Whats your spec?

Hello sparky mate my spec is

ENGINE

apexi power fc ecu mapped to 196.2bhp lol

ct9 turbo stock

hks actuator

blitz decat

zisco compact manifold

hks dump valve

autobahn front mount intercooler

blitz sus power air intake filter [located to the front bumper aircon removed]

syntec fuel pressure regulator

syntec fuel pump

magnacore 0.8 ht leads

ngk iridium spark plugs

corrola power steering bottle

new toyota engine mounts.

TRANSMISSION

factory lsd gearbox

exedy cluch stage 1 organic

zep racing piller ball shift links.

SUSPENSION

bc coilovers

factory fitted front and rear strut braces

poly flex anti lift kit

zep racing torsion bar

BRAKES

standard calipers

with ebc grooved discs

ebc yellow stuff pads

dulook braided lines.

WHEELS

enki racing light weight 15" refurbished rims.

INTIERIOR

full ford fiesta rs turbo recaro seats.

momo steering wheel

blitz boost gauge

Looks just like mine lol, chome rocker cover, stupid autobahn intercooler that goes all around the world :thumbsup:

Listen though mate, how have you got your hids to work, I bought a hid kit and when I went to get the HIGH beam to work it would just flicker like it couldnt ignite, So I then bought a hi/lo beam hid kit, now, when my lights are off - I can flick my flasher and it works, if I turn my lights on and the try to flick my flasher, nothing happens, I just get my normal lights on but no flash flash? can anyone help?

PS - what do you mean when you say you thought you would put your dump valve where it was doing something, what does it do next to your air filter?

Looks just like mine lol, chome rocker cover, stupid autobahn intercooler that goes all around the world :thumbsup:

Listen though mate, how have you got your hids to work, I bought a hid kit and when I went to get the HIGH beam to work it would just flicker like it couldnt ignite, So I then bought a hi/lo beam hid kit, now, when my lights are off - I can flick my flasher and it works, if I turn my lights on and the try to flick my flasher, nothing happens, I just get my normal lights on but no flash flash? can anyone help?

PS - what do you mean when you say you thought you would put your dump valve where it was doing something, what does it do next to your air filter?

lol cant help ya there mate i got mine off my mate and they worked first time

never had bother with them untill one off the hid bulbs went on a angle and set my

head light on fire :) lol i must of nocked it when i was fitting the manifold

as for the dump valve it blows air at the air fillter when changeing gear

lol cant help ya there mate i got mine off my mate and they worked first time

never had bother with them untill one off the hid bulbs went on a angle and set my

head light on fire :thumbsup: lol i must of nocked it when i was fitting the manifold

as for the dump valve it blows air at the air fillter when changeing gear

bloody piss me off these hids, have you got a hi/lo kit? and can you show me some pics and things on how you've wired them? :) thanks mate

bloody piss me off these hids, have you got a hi/lo kit? and can you show me some pics and things on how you've wired them? :thumbsup: thanks mate

lol ill see what i can do mate yes they are hi/lo kit

ok cheers dude, also are you doing anything with your intercooler piping or are you just leaving it? making it shorter would give some good improvement i think

The flow at the min is good enuf im runing nearly 200bhp and boost kicks in at 2500

so not to laggy when i get the hybrid on ill go for the hdi one of something els :thumbsup:

arhrh thats ok then, ive got td04 soo its a little bit laggy for me, anyway, chop chop on this idiots guide to HIDS your making me :thumbsup:

my cars in the garage geting new cv joints so cant mate ill have to do it tomos

sometime :)