Newb From Scotland

Hi all, thought i'd post a hello! I'm looking into getting myself a little SR. I've owned an ep82 back when i was 18, then bought an ek9, and currently driving a stage 2 s14a 200sx. Which is for sale! Taking a break from fast cars for a bit. So since i'm planning on going back to starlet power thought i'd join up!

yeah i'm good mates with the two lads who work at dewars and some of the clanjapan staff! My s14 was there, parked next to a sliver 33GTR on the clanjapan stand.

She is provisionally sold but if it falls through, i'll get a thread up! heres a couple of pics

26072009083.jpg

023.jpg

DSCF0430WinCE.jpg

rubix - i got the ek9 as a fresh import from fastjapcars.com, they are spot on for getting ek9's!

i love the whole speed thing about the 200sx but nothing i have ever driven can corner like the ek9! i can see myself going back to honda at some point but it'll be track only! lol Although i wouldnt say no to another sx, maybe a nice 180sx!

The recaros are awesome, superb hold, although the bolsters dont hold up too well if your not super skinny! you can pick them up for good money now though!