New Member From West Yorkshire

Well guys... some of you may know me form TGTT.

I used to own a silver quadlight ep82 running a td04 hybrid (spec list and pics here Clicky )

Due to unforseen circumstances and too many troubles i decided to break my car (please note i am not advertising on here and most of my parts are sold already)

I am currently on the look out for a high spec ep (82-91-85) any of them would be fine :thumbsup:

I am very good friends with idrees and after speaking with him last night (while he was helping me working on my car and made another person trip up and nearly brake his nose lol) i thought il join up as he praises this site all the time.

Well guys hope to chat to you all soon.

Seems like you had an eventful night :thumbsup:

Welcome along, theres loads of good Starlets going now due to recession and the shiz.. So shouldn't take long to find one you want!

very eventful lol haha :p

the guy trips and falls over the cable...idrees looks at him and asks if he's ok while the guy is mumbling and getting up and i was there checking to see he hasnt damaged my oil cooler lol haha!

I have seen a few ep's going but not many to my liking as i can be very picky when it comes to cars :D