Does Anyone No What Spline Cv Joint I Need And How To Do It ?

i need to no the number of splines i got a 1997 glanza v if that helps got abs goes with out saying and is there a sir clip in them or do you have to take the drive shaft out and all? would be very kind if some one could help cheers :(:(

lol do you whant someone to come and fit it for ya lol I've just reply to your last thread mate you need to know the number of you splines as the lsd is an optional extra from toyota when you bye the car new ;)

lol do you whant someone to come and fit it for ya lol I've just reply to your last thread mate you need to know the number of you splines as the lsd is an optional extra from toyota when you bye the car new ;)

sorry mate lol just seening if any one elese had any differnt view lmao :(

Hey, i recently changed my CV on the GT. Id never done it before but its a piece of piss!

you dont have to take the drive shaft out so long as you hold it. As for the circlip, you simply whack the old CV joint off with a soft mallet and it should ride over it, its the same for putting it back on.

Any more queries give us a shout, il try my best.

Mitch

Hey, i recently changed my CV on the GT. Id never done it before but its a piece of piss!

you dont have to take the drive shaft out so long as you hold it. As for the circlip, you simply whack the old CV joint off with a soft mallet and it should ride over it, its the same for putting it back on.

Any more queries give us a shout, il try my best.

Mitch

nice one mate thanks ;)