Meet In Wiltshire

hey im new to this site and im looking at creating a meet in the wiltshire area so i can geto know a few of the faces of people on here im happy to travel if its not too far as im sure alot of you are so im sure we can all decide on a place that is pretty much central for everyone in this area thanks hope to hear from you all

well im in the salisbury area in a place called tidworth but the dates will more than likly be this month on a weekend so im guessing this weekend is too short notice so how about next weekend either saturday or sunday i should be remapped by then and at full power aswell lol

ok so trying to get a meet either in the wiltshire or bristol area can people please give names and dates it will probs be between xmas and new years as i know most people dont work over this time so its easier :lol:

would like names please and contact numbers if your going so we can organise it in full :wacko: thanks

1) Bioshibby - silver glanza v

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...

I'd be up for meeting in bristol. Will see if any others around the south wales area are up for it. Would be good to get people from further away to all meet. :lol:

When was everyone thinking?

adam

• 2 weeks later...

if the beast is done by then ill be down, because im planning taking him off the road over xmas to do the conversion, (planning) wether ill have everything i need by then is a different story tho

if i havent collected everything im down for bringing it as the n/a :(