Gt Meet In Wales?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ep82_girl

i wont be meeting in newport as il be coming from swansea way so wont be driving to newport and then to brecon when its bout half hour from me lol also think im meeting others to on the way to brecon xxxx

Guest ep82_girl
newports a fair bit out for me guys. what about meeting at the retail park in merthyr? theone with the kfc and that.

yeah that sounds good :wacko: think its called cyfathfa retail park

xxx

Guest ep82_girl

well im happy to meet luke and then meet you lot somewhere in brecon there are plenty of pull ins and im sure luke wouldnt mind me meeting him sumwhere on his way here as he will come to brecon on his way down from north wales if he goes through builth which i assume he will.

so there would no need for luke to drive through brecon and then up to newport and back to brecon.

x

Guest ep82_girl

well im sure we could sort something so everyone close to cardiff could meet there and everyone close to swansea can meet up and then meet up somwhere in brecon cant see that being any kind of problem and means then no-one is driving out of there way and everyone can meet up.

don't know how anyone feels about this just thought it would be a good idea.

xx

well im sure we could sort something so everyone close to cardiff could meet there and everyone close to swansea can meet up and then meet up somwhere in brecon cant see that being any kind of problem and means then no-one is driving out of there way and everyone can meet up.

don't know how anyone feels about this just thought it would be a good idea.

xx

Sounds like a plan :wacko: