Anyone No How To Get In To Touch With Toytuning I Ordered A/c Removal Belt

Firstly, this is not a Starlet Part for Sale so please post in the correct section next time.

As for ToyTuning, there are various warnings plastered all over the boards warning all members to not deal with them.

If you use the search feature you will sadly find that there is no contact number for them whatsoever and that it's hit or miss when/if you get your item I'm afraid.

oh not another one lol why are we still getting poeple ordering from them

1) theres been loads of warnings about them for months on here

2) they should have stopped taking orders cause the sites now been taken off line lol

as for your belt mate you may get it in a month or 2 months who knows you might never get it just make sure you get your money back lol will take a while though

im still waiting for my induction for 2 months i got an email saying that they are closing down i got the email on friday just keep emailing them thats what i did i have now emailed them back for a refund and going to take my bussiness else where !! lol

• 2 weeks later...

This is annoying.... we dont deal with toytuning what so ever yet we get nubs comming on asking the same questions.

WE DONT DEAL WITH THEM!

Its like going to a police station and asking for a mcdonalds... you aint gona get sh*t .. but wait a minute you do fit a description!!!

ronald-mcdonald-is-arrested-in.jpg