Pick It Up Tomorrow Woo Hoo!

Just seen this car on ebay figures out guy only live round the corner from me and I know him through my father in law, anyway made him an offer and i pick it up tomoz pending test drive (can't see me saying no!!) really low millage at 35,000mile (53,000km) is an auto but i'm sure one of you guys have some bit for sale to make it a manual? ANYONE?

link http://www.ukstarletclub.com/forums/index....showtopic=21857 it resonably cheap for condition

I'll get some picture up after i've got it and I've changed the wheels!!! and put my half leather mr2 seats in.

good purchase mate :wacko:

run about in it for a bit and get used to how the auto works, you might enjoy driving it like that.

for a dialy pushing .8bar id have an auto glanza in an instant. already had 2.

easy point and squirt driving, its mint using kick down.

Yeh insurance is £665 fully comp with the wife on there and 3points dont know how rare it is but it has the lock and unlock buttons on The toyota key and it works. But the car is really clean as a car with 35k on Should be

"point and squirt" i like it.

I believe alot of Glanza's came with the keyfob, which means its alarmed. Test the alarm by locking it with the remote and then unlocking with the key. The alarm doesn't disarm so as soon as the door is opened then the alarm should go off. Obviously then just unlock with the fob and it shuts up :wacko:

Seems like a clean motor and I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

As for gearboxes.. check the breakers yard, usually find one in there. That or contact Idrees, hes broken a few Stars for spares, he might have a gearbox.

I believe alot of Glanza's came with the keyfob, which means its alarmed. Test the alarm by locking it with the remote and then unlocking with the key. The alarm doesn't disarm so as soon as the door is opened then the alarm should go off. Obviously then just unlock with the fob and it shuts up :wacko:

Seems like a clean motor and I look forward to seeing what you do with it.

As for gearboxes.. check the breakers yard, usually find one in there. That or contact Idrees, hes broken a few Stars for spares, he might have a gearbox.

it'll be the first thing i test well second i'll test the go go peddle first i think, as for the gear box i'll need a everything from gearbox to shifter, linkages peddles...... hope someones got it all. I did want a white one but for the price i cant grumble thanks for the positive comments the cheshire cat is grinning and i've not even got it yet :lol:

• 2 weeks later...

I'm glad you're happy with it Luke, it's a sound little car. It looks tons better with the new wheels!

The previous owner was an invalid, hence him having an auto, he didn't do the boost mod so I don't think he thrashed it at all.

Be interesting to see what else you do to it.

Enjoy :thumbsup:

Phil