Well i got it last night been gaming quite alot...

few things kinda annoyed me

1. the prices for things are alot more exspensive..

2. the in car he dont change gear.

3. when at menu you cant go to the car to tune it.. you have to back up to main menu to then hit tune (fair enough quick tune but that sucks in my opinion)

altough i love the game and think its the bomb already..

drifting online..

getting cash while online... helped my game out

well chuffed with that!

whats your take peoplessss

i love it.

i dont care about the shifting thing. leave the flashy shit to PGR.

the tuning this is annoying, but apparently turn 10 are sorting that out as alot of people are complaining about it.

the only thing i dont like is the fact you cant have a non-career lobby. so you cant fuck about with your mates without dropping rank.

once i get comfy with the cars itll be good, i dont like the fact that the audis are just top of every single leaderboard though. thats gay.

I actuslly noticed the inside gear change thing last night for the first time! Its a bit meh but I didnt notice until I looked for it as I am always concentrating perfecting the laps rather than looking at the interior :p

I am not online so cant comment about much but its alot better than F2 in my opinion :p

I'll add you later, have fixed my router issues, so should be able to play online properly now. There are a couple of drag racing 'events', you can find them in the Event list. Other than that, you can just drift in Hot lap mode, pretty much everywhere, but hot lap mode works nicely in my opinion. Just press left on the D-Pad and you will get into 'drift score mode' and you'll see the points for your drifts etc in the middle of your screen.

I'll add you too Rubix. By the way does anyone else have problems with the matchmaking faggotry? Yesterday I tried joining some public races and everytime it would throw me into my own lobby alone, after searching. Quite weird, because when I look at the 'players last met' section I see a shitload of people which I've 'met' in the last couple of minutes, but yet I don't get into any games. At first I thought it would be my router giving the problems, but all the ports are open etc. and I don't get any strict NAT issues or anything. I thought well weird, let's just keep trying lol and I got into my own lobby again but someone did join. However then it automatically launches the game after 60 seconds, so I was stuck with that guy in a race. He chose the Audi R8 (A600, Audi power :harhar: ), I thought screw the Audi (I have one too lol) and chose my A600 Evo 9 and totally smoked him on Laguna Seca. It was actually at the point i was 8 sec a lap quicker so he ragequit'd after 3 laps leaving me alone lol. After that I made a new lobby, again 1 guy joined, again the game started after 60 sec. Then I just got bored and started playing GTA (ballad of gay tony), I thought well let's try the multiplayer here and that worked fine, so it's obviously Forza's matchmaking faggotry that's giving me problems. Anyway maybe we should make a private UKSC race sometime, maybe I could join a private race, still need to try that. :)

mate, the MM system is BALLS.

everyone on FMNet is going mad about it, T10 have to do something about it as like, people are losing their shit over it. why oh why couldnt they leave it like fm2! that was perfect!

they have done a few really really gay things on fm3. if it aint broke, dont fix it!

i can see this game having less of an online appeal as fm2, unless they sort their shit out.