Cv Joint Question Need A Streight Ancer

ive looked at all the posts on here everyone says take you cv joint off and count the splines but if i do that ill be without a car plus then i got to ordered i would be with out a car for a while is there any one that no's what one i need for my 1997 glanza with abs teeth splines? would be very kind if some on would help :)

ive looked at all the posts on here everyone says take you cv joint off and count the splines but if i do that ill be without a car plus then i got to ordered i would be with out a car for a while is there any one that no's what one i need for my 1997 glanza with abs teeth splines? would be very kind if some on would help :(

if i was you i would find a pic of a lsd box and have a look at it you can tell the diffrence couse the lsd box looks biger at the back end where the lsd is sat in but if you dont no the look of your box you are wasteing your time :)

FUCK!

i could maybe help you out.. theres two options.. if you tell me them, ill try see if i remember, i had to do mine not so long ago..

CK

theres a 23spline and a 30 spline my car is standered as it came with steelies lol ive also looked at my gear box number and it hasnt got a factory lsd so im thinking if it came with steelies i wouldnt of thort it would have a lsd aftermarket ?

There are inner and outer splines. The inner splines are the ones which the drive shaft goes into the CV and the outer splines are the ones which are on the CV and go into the hub. The only way really is to take the joint off and count the inner splines...

Or get someone with the same spec glanza to tell you..

I ordered my CV from camskill and it came next day, so you wouldnt be without your car if your good with ye old tools.

Mitch